- We respect your privacy
- DAREBUX Pty Ltd (hereafter “DAREBUX”, “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and the need to safeguard your privacy. DAREBUX adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how DAREBUX will collect your personal information, and how it will store and deal with that information.
- In this policy, the words “Personal Information” mean any information that DAREBUX holds which is identifiably about you.
- Collection of Personal Information
- DAREBUX will, from time to time, receive and store personal information which you enter onto its application;
- You may provide basic information such as your name and contact details on our application. DAREBUX may also collect additional information at relevant times such as (but not limited to) when you provide feedback, respond to surveys or promotions, and/or provide financial or credit information.
- In certain cases, DAREBUX may automatically collect information including but not limited to your operating system, mobile device User use, mobile device’s unique device ID, IP address, login time, logout time, type of browsers user use, social media preferences and websites that you have previously visited, your location;
- If you use our application and then continue by way of a link to a third party website, you agree that we may collect information provided to us by that third party website.
- DAREBUX may deem it necessary to collect certain information for you to use its application. In such cases, it may refuse to allow you access to the application if you do not provide that information.
- How DAREBUX will use personal information
Subject to any applicable law, DAREBUX may use personal information to provide you with information such as in regard to its updated products and services, special offers, tasks that you may wish to complete, and other items which it deems relevant. DAREBUX may also use your personal information to improve its product and user interface.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- DAREBUX may disclose your personal information to any of its employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonable necessary to allow the website and the service that it offers to function and for the delivery of its services. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes by providing your payment information to supplies where you order products third party suppliers;
- DAREBUX may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement or a request from a law enforcement agency.
- DAREBUX may disclose your personal information to:
(i) protect DAREBUX’s rights or to protect any User or third party;
(ii) investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- DAREBUX may share your information with third party service providers (API providers and credit card payment processor) for the purpose of the app’s functionality. DAREBUX will not share user’s personal information with marketing firms.
- Security of Personal Information
- DAREBUX is committed to ensuring that the information that you provide is secure and will put reasonable security measures in place to safeguard and secure all personal information;
- Notwithstanding the above, although DAREBUX takes measures to protect personal information and against unauthorised disclosures of that information, you acknowledge that the exchange of personal information is at your own risk and that DAREBUX cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to it.
- Complaints about privacy
Complaints about privacy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible. DAREBUX will respond promptly to any written complaint that it receives.
- Third Party Website
DAREBUX’s application may have links to third party websites and products. If you access those links, you acknowledge that they are for convenience only and that no warranty is offered in relation to how personal information will be treated by the operators of those websites and/or parties offering those products.
DAREBUX may work with online advertising companies to provide user with advertising which is tailored to user’s interest. These ads may be seen on our app or on other third-party sites which user visit. These ads may be based on user transactions with us. Our advertising partners collect information using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies which do not identify user personally. We may use/repost your dare campaign on social media, news paper, posters, flyers for advertising purposes.
- Data Quality
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes or corrections to the information we hold about you.
You may request access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you unless otherwise permitted or required by law. If we deny you access to the information, we will notify you of the basis for the denial unless an exception applies.