- User Information: The DAREBUX Mobile Application obtains the information User provide when User download and register the DAREBUX Application. When User registers with DAREBUX, including through Facebook or E-mail and use the DAREBUX Application, User generally provide the following information to DAREBUX:
- Full Name;
- Date of Birth and Gender;
- Email address;
- User Name and Password;
- Facebook profile information;
- User Location (It helps DAREBUX to calculate the exact position and location of the User);
- transaction-related Debit/Credit Card or banking information, such as when User deposit or withdraw funds, engage in required tasks, or respond to any Dare; and
- information provided to us when User contact us.
- Automatically Collected Information: DAREBUX Mobile Application will collect certain information automatically like the type of mobile device User use, mobile device’s unique device ID, IP address, login time, logout time, Mobile operating system and the type of browsers user use.
- How DAREBUX use user information: DAREBUX will use the user information for:
- sending promotional materials, newsletters and other communications;
- creating and managing DAREBUX user account;
- communication with User about, and administer User participation in the Dare;
- operating, evaluating and improving DAREBUX business;
- protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and distribution of content and other criminal activity; and
- complying with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and DAREBUX policies, including DAREBUX User Agreement.
- Information Disclosure: DAREBUX will disclose User and Automatically Collected Information: (i) if it is required by law or similar legal process; or (ii) if DAREBUX believes that disclosure is necessary to (a) protect DAREBUX rights or to Protect User or the safety of others; or (b) investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Security: DAREBUX Mobile application is scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities on a regular basis in order to make User visit to DAREBUX application as secure as possible. DAREBUX use regular Malware Scanning. All User information is contained behind secured networks and all sensitive/credit card information User supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. DAREBUX implement variety of security measures to protect the information. All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on DAREBUX servers.
- User Rights: User can stop all collection of information by uninstalling the DAREBUX Application. User can also request DAREBUX to delete such information from the server via Email.
- Children Policy: DAREBUX Mobile application is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. DAREBUX will not collect or store personal information from children under the age of 18. If you believe that your child under 18 has gained access to DAREBUX Mobile Application without your permission, you may contact us.